23.06.2012

Catrice - It's Rambo No.5

Today my blog turns 1 year old (even if my first post was published one day later :)  ).

And for today I have swatches of my first Catrice nail polish. It's called It's Rambo No.5 (what a cool name :D) and it is a khaki creme. This nail polish applied easily and had a quick drying time.
On my photos you can see 2 coats of It's Rambo No.5, no top coat.

Thank you for reading and have a nice weekend! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

22 комментария:

  1. Happy blogiversary!! :)
    Rambo No. 5 looks really great on you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Happy anniversary - yeay one year :)
    I agree, this looks really great on you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Happy first year of blogging :)
    This is a very nice shade, for me I can never have enough of khaki greens, they look very flattering imo

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Happy anniversary :)
    The colour looks great on you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. i love this one :-D
    happy blogiversary, wish you much more :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Congratulations on the blogversary; love the polish' name and shade, it's so nice! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Congrats with your 1 year anniversairy! :-) So funny, this nailpolish has been my favorite for a long long time. Just love it! Now I like Sew Psyched from Essie alot, that reminds me a little bit of it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Happy anniversary to your blog! I wish you many, many other years of successful blogging and many beautiful manicures!
    I don't have this colour, I like it, but I already immagine what kind of nail art could I put on it... :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. This is my favorite kind of green! Gorgeous! Happy blogversary! That's so awesome!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Happy blogiversary!! I'd buy that polish just for the name (sometimes Catrice names are hilarious)!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I love Catrice polishes but i don't like this color. Happy blogaversary

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...