13.06.2012

Essence - Blue Addicted (over Kiko #266)

Kiko #266 looked like a perfect base for Essence Blue Addicted from the Colour & Go line.
Of course, I could wear Blue Addicted alone, but then I'd need 2-3 coats. And over Kiko #266 I applied only one coat + top coat.
Blue Addicted is a blue jelly base packed with a big blue and green hex glitter and a small blue glitter.
No more words, I just love this nail polish :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

30 комментариев:

  1. It's really pretty with the green glitters along with the blue - I like it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Mmmmrrrrr! That's gorgeous! I love that combo!! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It's great as a topper over dark blue. I still haven't tried mine

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. blue addicted looks great over any dark blue polish... this was it can last longer ;-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. So pretty! I just got blue addicted in a swap and can't wait to use it!! Looks gorgeous on you! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Fortunately, also I have it :-) It is adorable! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Love the green glitter in this one, nice surprise!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I really like this nail polish I have double back up for it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Pretty combination. Blue addicted is a lovely glitter.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I really need to buy this one, don't know why I still haven't :)
    It's a beauty :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...