15.06.2012

Essence - Don't Bite Me-Kiss Me

This is my 100-th post and now I want to show you Essence Don't Bite Me - Kiss Me from the Twilight Saga: Eclipse Collection TE. It's a berry shade with a beautiful purple shimmer.
Application and drying time were good.
On my photos you can see 3 thin coats (but it can be opaque in a 2 thick :) ). No top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Ukraine lost to France, so I'm not in the best mood right now. Maybe I should really make another yellow/blue mani for the next game? :D
I'm going to the country house for the weekend.
Wish everyone a fun weekend!

14 комментариев:

  1. Mmm, I like that polish! It's such a cool colour and I love the shimmer!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. What a pretty shade, I wish I could get more Essence Polishes here!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Congratulations on your first 100 :) - the color is sooo berry-gorgeous, it's a pity it's all sold out by now...

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      My town (or country :D ) is a bit retarded, so sometimes I can catch some oldies, but goodies :)

      Удалить
  4. Congrats on your 100th post! I love this berry. Sorry about your team. Us Americans don't get into soccer like the rest of the world.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Ps are you from Russia? I just love the look of your language when it's written. I would love to learn how to read it. Just a little factoid!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. No, I'm from Ukraine. I speak both Ukrainian and Russian, but I just use blogger in Russian :).

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...