04.06.2012

Essence - Midnight Rocker

Today I want to show you Essence Midnight Rocker from the Multi Dimension line.
Midnight Rocker is a dark blue (almost black) creme nail polish.
It applied easily and had a quick drying time. I made 2 coats, no top coat and only look how glossy it is :).
It's a pity that the Multi Dimension line is already discontinued.
Thank you for reading and have a nice evening! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

20 комментариев:

  1. Ooh pretty. I would have wanted to put glitter on it, but that's just me :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! By the way, I'm planning to put some glitter on it ;).

      Удалить
  2. Pretty color. The name of the color fits it really well.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. What a gorgeous dark blue, it's great for all year round :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. lovely color, so dark, almost like a black, just love it :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Very pretty! I have this one, bought a year ago when they discontinued it, and still an untried :(

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yes, it's really pretty :). You should take it out of your untrieds! ;)

      Удалить
  6. A bit too dark for me, I think--I like to see more of the color come through in vampies. It does look nice & shiny!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I love such dark polishes, the only thing I might dislike is that sometimes in not a great light they might appear as just simple black, but that doesn't stop me from buying such polishes haha:D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...