25.06.2012

Essence - Space Queen (over Catrice - It's Rambo No.5)

I liked how Catrice It's Rambo No.5 looked on it's own, but I decided to add some glitter over it. I choosed Essence Space Queen from the Colour & Go line.
Space Queen is a sheer pale pink base packed with a lot of small iridescent hexagonal glitter. I applied one coat, no top coat. Drying time was ok.
What do you think of this combo?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

28 комментариев:

  1. I have It's Rambo no.5 myself and I love the colour, this combination is lovely! ♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This looks awesome! I love the glitter on top of the green! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I had just bought exactly this same polish last week!! Really nice on fuxia too ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I think it's an awesome combo. I've actually got that Essence, I should use it soon! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Can't wait too see how you'll use yours ;).

      Удалить
  5. I really like the essence packaging because is the same colour as the nail polish :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Was so curious to read this article and see the pictures; have both polishes and never knew they would have this lovely effect together! Pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. It's really sweet - the dark army and the girly top coat - great combo!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. This is so pretty!! It looks wonderful over that Catrice polish! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...