06.06.2012

Kiko #231 (Multicolour Paillettes Sparkle Touch) (over Essence - Midnight Rocker)

In my latest post, when I showed Essence Midnight Rocker, Rainbowify Me commented that she'd put a glitter on it and, actually, I had the same thought :D.
I choosed Kiko #231 (Multicolour Paillettes Sparkle Touch). It's a clear base with lots of different sized glitters: large orange/yellow hex, medium sized turquoise hex and small glitter that sparkles blue and green.
So, I applied 1 coat of Kiko #231 over 2 coats of Essence Midnight Rocker and finished the manicure with a layer of top coat. And here is the result :).
Have a good day! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

The bottle close-up :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

30 комментариев:

  1. This is amazing glittery polish, I have it too.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. That is absolutely gorgeous. Great choice of glitter too - it's such a great glitter. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Love a glitter topcoat over a very dark polish, finishing touch!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I love glitters like this on dark polishes, it looks amazing :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I love how the glitter really brings out the blue base of the polish underneath! So, SO pretty.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. This Kiko glitter is amazing! <3 And it looks very good with darker creme nail polish underneath, this combination looks perfect to me! =)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Ooh, that looks FABULOUS--like stars sparkling in deep space! I definitely need to get that KIKO glitter. It's amazing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Wonderful combination! I was lucky enough to this Kiko in a swap.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I apologize for being so far behind and a bad commenter!! i am loving this mani!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. omg, this is so so so great looking manicure, i believe you found the perfect match for midnight rocker *.*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. this polish is gorgeous... and I'm happy to say that I own it heheh :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...