12.06.2012

Kiko #266 (Blu Oltremare)

For a long time I was searching for a polish like this one. I even had one "miss", if you remember my Ноготок (Nogotok) Reflex #175, which got bubbly almost like a bubble bath :D.

Kiko #266 (Blu Oltremare) is a perfect blue shimmer for me. Seriously, I love everything about it. The application, the formula and a quick drying time.
On my photos you can see 2 coats of Kiko #266, no top coat. In RL it looks even more gorgeous. This vivid blue shimmer sparkles in the sunlight like crazy and the polish looks incredibly glossy <3.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

So Ukrainian team played it's first game on the EURO 2012 yesterday. Ukraine was playing against Sweden and won 2:1. And when Ukrainian team scored the second goal, TV operators catched such a cute moment, just take a look :).
Such emotions are priceless :).

source

Thank you for reading! :)

24 комментария:

  1. Wow, that's a really nice blue, I love it!!
    And that gif is cute!! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Really, really gorgeous - I love this type of blue!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Amazing!
    I love this kind of blue, is so cute.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Kiko is very nice. But that kid stole the attention, he's sooo cute! =) And it just crossed my mind - your national colors are yellow and blue and from Sweeden they are the same? So the stadion was all yellow and blue. ;) Congrats for winning! ;D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! :)
      Yes, Sweden colors are the same and the stadium was totally blue and yellow :). Ukraine played in the yellow kit with a bit of blue, Sweden played in the dark blue with a bit of yellow :).

      Удалить
  5. lovely color :-D
    and the game last night was great :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I just love blue, one of my favorite colours. It's gorgeous!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. beautiful color... LOVE LOVE the video .. you can tell he is a hard core fan heheh too cute!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. This is one gorgeous blue! Sadly, us Americans don't get into soccer like other countries!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! But you have super cool NBA, hockey, american football and baseball :).

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...