20.06.2012

KKCenterHK Stamping Plate Review (SPPMB06)

Hi girls!
I'm sorry I had to remove my blogroll for a while because of the malware problems on some blogs :(.
Ok, here is N.NAIL - SPPMB06. It is the second stamping plate that I've got from KKCenterHK for review.
It came in the same blue packaging as the previous one.
The designes on this plate just screamed for a blue base :). I used Avon Blue Shock and stamped using L'ambre Noir some black nail polish. The designes transfered well, but I should wait longer before applying a top coat.



Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

You can purchase this image plate for 5,05 $ on the KKCenterHK.
Don't forget that you can use code: BLGA350IR10 for 10% off.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

14 комментариев:

  1. I too had to remove my blog roll - it's terribly sad - hopefully the problem will be fixed soon.
    LOL I agree this called for a blue base - lovely result!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. love it, great design :-D
    i could't visit your blog because of those bugs, hope this will be over soon ;-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Very pretty. The blue base is perfect for this designs.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I had to remove a blogroll to because of the same problem.

    I really like this design, now I want to go to the sea.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Fun designs! I haven't had any issues with my blogroll, thank goodness. (Well, other than me being lazy about keeping it updated.)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...