29.07.2012

Ados #551 (+ glittery tips)

This is my first nail polish from this brand and I like it :).
Ados Extra Long Lasting #551 is a blue creme nail polish. It's well pigmented, I applied 2 easy coats, no top coat. Drying time was quick.
Don't repeat my mistake :). Use a base coat or it can stain your nails.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

For a long time I wanted to make glitter tips over some blue base color and finally I did it :).
I sponged one of my favourite glitter nail polishes Oriflame Nail Bling, which is a holographic hexagonal glitter and silver micro glitter in a clear base.
I finished the manicure with a layer of top coat.
What do you think?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

24 комментария:

  1. What an absolutely stunning blue - it's fantastic!!
    And it looks good with the glitter tips too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This colour suits you so well! And I love it with the glitter tips! Beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. What a gorgeous blue! <3 I love it, and glitter on the tips looks great as well! =))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. gorgeous color, with a touch of glitter you made it amazing, love it :-D
    always glad to hear about new brands ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful blue, and it looks great with glitter tips.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love, love, love the glittery tips you made. Perfect!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I've never heard of this brand, but the blue is beautiful and I like the glittery tips

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Lovely! Your glitters tips are so delicate and pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...