02.07.2012

Essence - Grand-Plie In Black

Hi everyone! :)
Today I want to show you Essence Grand-Plie In Black from the Ballerina Backstage TE.
Grand-Plie In Black is a black base with a copper glitter.
Application and drying time were ok.
On my photos you can see 2 coats, no top coat. I must say it was a bit hard to capture the beauty of this nail polish in the sunlight :).
Thank you for reading!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.
 
Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

16 комментариев:

  1. Oh this is pretty - kind of reminds me of their Gold Old Buffy - only with smaller glitter!
    But gorgeous for sure!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. very pretty, reminds me of a wet and wild polish I own but can't remember the name... I love this bottle on this polish so cute with the lace

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Such a pretty shade. The bottle is very cute with the lace pattern.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I like this one I don't know why I don't wear it more often

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Very, very interesting colour! It has a beautiful effect! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Ooh, this is pretty! I love how deep and rich it is, and the flashes of red/copper are awesome. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...