06.07.2012

Essence - Make It Golden (over China Glaze - Secret Peri-Wink-Le)

It's my 23-rd Birthday today, yay! <:-P
And here is my Birthday mani :).
As a base color I used 2 coats of China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le.
Over it I applied 1 coat of Essence Make It Golden from the Colour & Go line.
Make It Golden is a clear base with big and small gold hex glitter and gold micro glitter. Drying time was ok.
No top coat on the photos.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

23 комментария:

  1. i love this layering... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Happy birthday :)
    This mani is sooo pretty, I love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Happy birthday (you are sooo young :-0)!! BTW I love the combo, is very festive!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Happy birthday :)Great mani, I also love this combo

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Happy birthday! This gold is very nice--great mix of glitter and shimmer.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Is a bit late but Happy Birthday!!!
    I have make it gold is such a nice topcoat. Pretty nails :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Beautiful combination! And a belated Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Oh, sorry I'm late but I wish you a really happy birthday and I hope you got many many "nail-polish-presents"! :-)
    I have this golden Essence, and I really like this combination that you made for your birthday! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...