26.07.2012

KKCenterHK Nails Printing Mode Review (NPM-M030)

Together with nail decorations from the KKCenterHK I've got NPM-M030 nails printing mode with the dolphin design.
As a base for this manicure I used my favourite holographic nail polish China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out.
Usage of "printing modes" was easy. I followed the instructions that were on the back side (below you can see the instruction on the photo).
I also have to say that "printing modes" are rather thin so you should be carefull when you apply them.

I'm wearing this manicure now and I'm loving it <3.







You can purchase this nail printing mode for 2,67 $ on the KKCenterHK.
Don't forget that you can use code: BLGA350IR10 for 10% off.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

20 комментариев:

  1. I like this manicure and I think printing mode is very cleverly ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I like it lot. The china glaze polish is gorgeous.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Hi, Irina! :-)
    I read the instructions because I wanted to understand how to use this interesting product, and reading them made me laugh, I can't immagine that they have so many errors in their english text... Well, we all use english to write comments to each other and we don't care about some mistakes (after all, english is only our second language), but they keep stamping these instructions like this on the product that they actually sell... :-)
    Anyway, this is not the important thing, important is the product that you showed us, and I think it's interesting :-) Also, I think you've done a good job, very neat! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Hi, Tanja!
      Mistakes in the instruction also made me laugh :). Good, that it's still understandable despite of them :).
      Thank you! :)

      Удалить
    2. I love the instructions, too. :) I'm sure they could find someone to proofread their English in exchange for products but then it wouldn't be so entertaining.

      Удалить
  4. This turned out really great! And that China Glaze polish is a stunner!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Yes, Kaleidoscope Him Out is a stunning nail polish <3

      Удалить
  5. with these the nail art is really piece of cake ;-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. nice :) love the CG and the dolphins are cute

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...