14.07.2012

"Por tu naturalidad" Award

I want to thank Maria from Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog for giving me this award. Thank you, dear! :-*
 

This award is for being natural and for putting enjoyment before competitiveness.

The Rules:
Post the award photo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you for this award.
Nominate 10 bloggers.
Tell me what makes you hooked on following a blog.

I'm not sure what makes me hooked on following a blog, I just love nail polish blogs :).

It's more than 10 blogs and maybe some of you, girls, already have this award, but I want to give it to (in no particular order):
Nail crazy
Taya
Polish Amor
Lendoxia
Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat
A Girl and Her Polish
Frazzle and Aniploish
Rainbowify Me
NailTalk 
Raggio di Luna Nails
Paulina loves
Just Add Polish

16 комментариев:

  1. Thank you so much for the award, great compliment! Am grateful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Congratulations for the award and thank you for giving this award to me, I will try to receive it properly as soon as possible! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Aw, thank you for the tag. I well try to get it done as soon as I get a chance.
    Thank you!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...