18.08.2012

Comparison: China Glaze - Rich & Famous VS Avon - Viva Pink

China Glaze Rich & Famous reminded me of Avon Viva Pink and I made a quick comparison.
I applied 3 thin coats of Rich & Famous on my point and ring finger and also 3 thin coats of Avon Viva Pink on my middle finger and pinkie.
Both polishes were good to work with, but I like China Glaze formula more.
On my photos you can see that China Glaze is more cool-toned, but in RL the difference was hardly noticable, especially on the nails. So they're not dupes, but they're pretty close :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.
 
Sunlight. Without flash.

18 комментариев:

  1. I can't see the difference on the pics even though I really want to. :) They both look really pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh wow, they are so close, if I only saw the nails, I wouldn't notice any difference, and actually I don't think I do now either LOL...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. the difference is visible in the bottles but not on the nails ;-)
    lovely color, glad i have at least one of them :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Great comparison, I can't tell the difference!! I'll probably stick with the China Glaze because Avons always chip so quickly on me. Good to know that there is a similar polish out there though!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. If it wasn't for the bottle picture I would think that they are perfect dupes. It's a lovely color :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Such a cute shade of pink! They look the same to me :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. In the bottles they look different, but it is really difficult to see the difference on your nails; anyway very nice pink colours! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. And it was even more difficult to see the difference on the nails in RL :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...