23.08.2012

Comparison: Orly - Lunar Eclipse VS Flormar Supershine Miracle U08

I also made a quick comparison of Flormar Supershine Miracle U08 and my favourite nail polish Orly Lunar Eclipse.
They looked similar in the bottles, but after the first coat of application the difference became obvious. Flormar had more a purple-like base while Orly had a blue.
I applied 3 coats of Lunar Eclipse on my point and ring finger and 2 coats of U08 on my middle and pinkie. After this, Flormar started to look just a bit darker than Orly. The duochrome effect was pretty much the same.
Lunar Eclipse is still my favourite (I just love this shade of blue <3), but I can't resist a sparkly blue nail polish, so U08 is not deprived of my love too :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Katee from A Girl and Her Polish wondered how Flormar Supershine Miracle U08 would look with a matte top coat. So here is a photo. Sorry, but only one nail :).

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

16 комментариев:

  1. Flormar is really good, I guess I'm going to buy U08 as soon as possible :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Great comparison! Both are beautiful, but I would prefer Flormar :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. A truly great comparison, I can see why you made it, they are so close except for the purple hue - thanks for sharing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Great comparison. I have to admit, I love Flormar much more.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow, it is gorgeous with the matte top coat!! I am so in love with this blue! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Great comparison post with awesome photos!
    I like both the colours, and even though Orly is one of my favourite brands, I must admit that Flormar is beginning to step up that ladder :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. It's not that big of a difference, but I like Flormar one more

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. флормар даже интереснее смотрится. я уже давно ищу именно его, но пока все никак =(

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Надеюсь, что ты его сможешь найти! ;)
      Я люблю оба эти лака, но Lunar Eclipse это "my all-time favourite" :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...