19.08.2012

Flormar Supershine Miracle U08

Flormar Supershine Miracle U08 is a slightly duochrome nail polish from blue to purple.
The duochrome effect was more visible in the bottle than on the nails (but it was visible on the nails anyway) and unfortunately I wasn't able to capture it well on my photos :(.
Application and drying time were good. I made 2 coats, no top coat.
Thank you for reading! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

The bottle close-up.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

34 комментария:

  1. nice I thought I had something similar I think I might get it next time when I go to the Flormar stand

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous blue, thanks for sharing :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This blue is gorgeous! I wonder how it would look with a matte top coat? :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. duochrome or not, this one is really something...and it suits you great *.*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I guess I didn't buy this one :D It's really looks good on you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. This is absolutely stunning! I will have to try to find something similar with a brand I can get here!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, I think Orly Lunar Eclipse looks close to it. I even plan to post a comparison :)

      Удалить
  7. This polish is sooo pretty! =)) And you captured the duochrome well actually. But if you still wear this polish, you can try this - duochrome effect is boosted up under some water, I was shocked when I was washing my salad with Deborah Scarabeo nr. 72! =)) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nLidb4iN5V4/T3YZfzAqJ1I/AAAAAAAABhs/aZhARyCY5RA/s1600/21.%2BDeborah%2B-%2BScarabeo%2B-%2B72%2BSun%2BFlare.JPG

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Very pretty! I've gotten a couple of this brand in swaps and love them, except for how tall the bottle is--it doesn't fit so well in my drawers. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I also think that it would be better if the bottle was a bit shorter :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...