26.08.2012

Orly - Bubbly Bombshell

Yesterday was a really special day for me. I was a maid of honor on my friend's wedding (due to the traditions of my country we have only one maid of honor on the wedding).
I wore a purple dress and on my nails I was wearing Orly Bubbly Bombshell (from the Orly Pin-Up Collection).
Bubbly Bombshell is a fuchsia/purple glitter in a clear base. I've applied 3 easy coats for opacity. Also I added a layer of top coat on top. Drying time was quick.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Holding the wedding invitation :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

And I've came back home not with empty hands, look what I've catched. Yep, the bridal bouquet :).

26 комментариев:

  1. Bubbly Bombshell is a fantastic glitter! :)
    Congratulations on catching the wedding bouquet - I wonder if it means the same in your country as it does in mine ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yes, it's a fantastic glitter ;).
      Thank you, I guess catching the wedding bouquet means the same thing everywhere ;)

      Удалить
  2. oh a great choice for such a special occasion :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It's really nice fuchsia-purple :) You're lucky about bridal bouquet ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, it looks more fuchsia than purple in RL. It's already my second catched bridal bouquet :)

      Удалить
  4. Great colour, what a beautiful glitter! :-) Nice wedding bouquet, I wonder if the bride had something light purple on her dress, to match the bouquet! Did you make the brides nails? :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Her dress was in the color of the roses (light champagne color) :). She did a french manicure by herself, but she used my nail polish China Glaze Tease to make it :)

      Удалить
  5. This is GORGEOUS! one of my favorite Orly's ever!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Hello!! You have been tagged for liebster Blog Awards!! Congratulations!!
    http://manicurarte.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/premios-liebster-blog-awards-11-things.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Looks gorgeous on you! So fun that you got the bouquet!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...