15.08.2012

Pink Wednesday: China Glaze - Rich & Famous

I won this nail polish on Maria's contest at Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog back in June (one more thank you, Maria! :-* )
China Glaze Rich & Famous is a barbie pink creme. I guess it's a part of the China Glaze permanent сollection.
Rich & Famous applied nicely and had a quick drying time. I made 3 thin coats, no top coat.
Overall, I'm really loving this nail polish <3.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

And with a leopard plastic heart ring that I've got at Accessorize :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

20 комментариев:

  1. OOh this is a gorgeous pink!! Amazing swatches, they look great!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is a really beautiful pink! It looks so much brighter on the nail! And I just LOVE that ring!! ^.^

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! The color looks a bit too hot on my swatches because I've took photos right before the sunset

      Удалить
  3. Oh MYYYYY - it looks great on you, thanks for sharing these gorgeous swatches...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Gorgeous colour and I absolutely LOVE the ring!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Congrats on winning this pretty polish, you lucky girl!! It looks great on you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Great polish! And your nails look so amazing when they're longer! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Ответы
    1. It's more a bright barbie pink than a hot pink in RL. Thank you! :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...