21.09.2012

Essence - Passion For Fashion (+ some spots)

New Colour & Go bottles haven't arrived here yet (and I'm not sure when they'll arrive :) ). So here's Essence nail polish in an old bottle :). It's called Passion For Fashion and it's a gorgeous purple creme, but my camera probably hates purple, so it shows this nail polish as a blurple :(.
Application and drying time were ok. I made 2 coats, no top coat.
Later I decided to randomly stamp spots from the noname plate, that I've got from my friend Lena. As a stampy polish I used n.6 Beauty Experience Nail Fashion Color. I finished this manicure with a layer of top coat.

P.S. I've finally added a blogroll back, but I'm not sure if it'll work well. So if anyone gets those malware warning while trying to enter my blog, don't worry there's nothing malware here and please, if you get a warning, let me know about it in comments or via e-mail (irini6789@mail.ru).
Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

20 комментариев:

  1. Yummi, that's a beautiful color - and I love the spots/splatters, so cute :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I love Passion for Fashion! I have used it a couple times and just love the blue-purple! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I like the color and spots/splatters look like sun :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. This is a gorgeous purple! Your silver design on top is really pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. It's a nice color and I really love it with the splash design

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love this purple, it's a really great colour. The splashes look great on it too!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. My camera does the same thing to purples! So pretty though!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. awesome color, love the design you've choose for it :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. It looks great; I've ordered a stamping plate with similar effect yesterday :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...