19.09.2012

Forza Juventus!

For a long time I wanted to do a supportive manicure inspired by Juventus - the team of my heart. And today is the best time to show it because tonight Juventus will play against Chelsea in its first game in the Champions League of this season.
So here is what I did. First I've applied black nail polish on all my nails except the ring finger (on the ring finger nail I've applied OPI You're A Pisa Work). After this with the help of black, white and yellow striper polishes:
- on the thumb I tried to draw Juventus logo (only I wrote instead of  "Juventus" a short name "Juve");
- on the index finger I made white stripes and drew yellow numbers "1897" (which mean the year of Juventus foundation);
- on the middle finger I made white stripes and drew 3 yellow stars (each star means 10 won championships);
- on the pinkie I also made white stripes and draw black square with the white number 1 in the middle of it (which supposed to mean being number one and also the captain, the goalkeeper of Juventus Gianluigi Buffon :) ).
On the ring finger I've applied rhinestones in the "J" shape. At the end I applied a layer of top coat on each nail.

P.S. I know this manicure is too far away from being elegant or anything like that, so I don't expect that you'll like it :)

source
Forza Juve!!! :)

16 комментариев:

  1. who said that every mani needs to be elegant... i like them better when they fun :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is amazing. My brother is also a fan of Juventus. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I don't like it at all.. and Forza Napoli!!! :-)
    Oh, Irina, I'm only kidding, don't be angry with me! :-) You did a great job! It's only that I am a fan of Napoli! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. If Napoli fan says I did a great job, that means a lot, thank you! :)

      Удалить
  4. The black and white strips with the star looks great. What a fun design.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...