25.09.2012

Glitter Framed Manicure

I've got this gold glitter (N.NAIL-B0214-1.5mm) from KKCenterHK and I decided to use it for my first glitter framed manicure :).
The glitter that I've got is 1,5 mm in size and the jar contains 10 g of glitter (this is really a lot of glitter :) ).
I thought that glitter would look more impressive with a dark nail polish. So I choosed Avon Twilight Blue for this manicure. First I painted each nail with a polish, and while it was still wet I've applied glitter with the help of a toothpick soaked in water. At the end I added a layer of top coat.
What do you think? :)






You can buy this glitter for 5.54 $ on the KKcenterHK.
Until the 31-st of January 2013 you can use code: BLGA350IR10 for 10% off from your order.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

24 комментария:

  1. Wow, that looks like a million dollars! :) I'd never have the patience to do this :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This manicure is amazing. I have to try it myself too.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Maybe I could manage one nail done this way, but I'd get distracted way before I finished a whole mani. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. You have got luxury on your nails :) I love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. well well, i thought of doing this manicure tomorrow... now i can wait some more ;)
    well done, i love it :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. This is amazing, love the combo. I have to do this in the future :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I like this, it is different! And that blue is gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...