09.09.2012

Golden Rose Holographic Color #103

Hi girls!
I didn't have time for blogging lately (I was very busy preparing to exam), but now I'm back to it :).
Today I want to show you an amazing silver holo nail polish Golden Rose Holographic Color #103.
I think it has the strongest holographic effect among all the Golden Rose holos that I own.
I've applied 3 easy coats (no top coat). Drying time was quick.
And now I'll be reading what I've missed on your blogs during my absence (860 posts :D ).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

26 комментариев:

  1. That's a really pretty holo, I like it. I can't get my GR Holos to show up that strong, even in direct sunlight. I wonder if I do something wrong...? :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I like it too :). I don't know, I don't do anything special :). The rest of my Golden Rose holos have weaker holographic effect comparing to this one.

      Удалить
  2. This is beautiful!!! Golden Rose makes fantastic polishes, I wish I could have easier access to this brand!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I agree, Golden Rose makes fantastic polishes :)

      Удалить
  3. Welcome back! Beautiful colours, very strong holo effect! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Pretty! I wish I could easily buy some of these polishes where I am :/

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I have the same thoughts about a lot other brands :)

      Удалить
  5. You have beautiful holo shades. Where I live they are really hard to come by. I think I only have 3 holo colours :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...