08.10.2012

Blue Ombre Manicure

Good afternoon!
You probably already know that I love blue colors the most, so it's not a surprise that I decided to make my first ombre manicure in blues :). I applied on my thumb finger nail Essence Just Rock It, on the index finger nail Ados #551, on the middle finger nail Kiko #336, on the ring finger nail Kiko #385 and on the pinkie Flormar Neon N002.
Does it look like ombre manicure? :)
Have a good beginning of the week!


Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

30 комментариев:

  1. It's exactly looking like ombre manicure. I love it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. great ombre manicure, lovely shades, all of them :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. All colors are beautiful. It looks awesome :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I adore blue and I adore all shades that you used! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Great ombre and it's blue that's always a plus all of the blues are gorgeous

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. This ombre looks great! I should try one too (maybe using purples).

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Aly! You should try it, it's such a fun manicure :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...