10.10.2012

Firmoo Sunglasses Review

Today I have an unusual review as for nail blog :).
Few weeks ago I was contacted by Firmoo.com - online eyeglasses store. They asked me if I was interested to try one of their glasses or sunglasses. Of course I agreed, I like trying new things :).
I don't wear glasses so I've choosed non-prescription sunglasses #OTO2505.
And I must say Firmoo service is great.
As for sunglasses, I was really imressed with their quality.
Sunglasses came in the purple plastic case with a pink cleaning cloth. Also I've got a black bag to carry sunglasses in and a screw driver with a 6 extra screws.
I would definetely recomend Firmoo.com for everyone who is looking for glasses or sunglasses. By the way, Firmoo launched a program offering free eyewear for first-time buyers. You just need to pay the shipping. Read more about this program here.



I just love this cute bows on the sides of the glasses :).


My sister agreed to be a model, so meet my sister! :)



The beautiful place were photos were taken is Sofiyivsky Park in Uman town, Cherkasy region, Ukraine.
Sofiyivsky Park is 216 years old now. Its grottos, whirling foamy waterfalls, whimsically shaped rocks, arbours, pavilions, footbridges, flower beds and forest lands are amazing. Here is an extra photo with the "Snake" fountain :).


*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

12 комментариев:

  1. I like cute bows too,say hi to your sister ^^
    The park is so beautiful and I love snake fountain :) Thanks for sharing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. The sunglasses are super cute and so is your sister. :) The park looks beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Your sister looks good with those sunglasses, when shall we see you on the blog?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. The glasses look so good on your sister. Love the bow detail. Have a nice weekend :0)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...