23.11.2012

Beauty skin #77

Today I want to show you a nail polish that can be found in my country. I'm not sure if I can call Beauty skin as a local brand because this nail polish wasn't made in Ukraine, it was made in China "for" Ukraine.
I know that except nail polishes Beauty skin also produces skin care products. I've tried only a few products for nail care (cuticle remover that didn't remove cuticle :) and some stuff against peeling).
So, the nail polish I'm showing today is #77 and it's a green jelly base packed with holographic micro-glitter. Quite interesting combo but... The polish was really thick and a slow drying. Also it had an AWFUL smell! I'm not exaggerating here because I usually don't care about the smell of the polishes, but with this one I wanted to hold my breath while I was painting my nails :D.
On the photos you can see 3 coats of the polish + a layer of top coat.
Have a nice weekend!

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

22 комментария:

  1. Color is beautiful but do you know one of my kleancolor nail polishes smells terrible. And it made in china too :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I didn't know that Kleancolor are made in China :)

      Удалить
  2. I think it was worth suffering from the smell, cause the nail polish is stunning :))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It's too bad about the smell and the drying time, because it looks really pretty on you! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Good that we can't feel the smell :-) I like the colour and the glitter effect!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. To bad about the smell, the color is nice and looks at that holo micro glitter :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks! Those micro-glitter looked even prettier in RL :)

      Удалить
  6. The color looks really pretty with the holo glitter. A shame the bad smell.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. When I fist saw the pictures I thought "That's weird" followed by "I really like that!". It's a shame about the smell and the drying time though.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...