12.11.2012

Halloween Pumpkins In November

Since it's too long to wait until next Halloween I'll show this manicure today :).
I've got nail water decals with Halloween pumpkin design (N.NAIL-WDSY812) from the KKcenterHK.
They came in the same blue packaging as the water decals I've tried before.
Application was also the same :).
I applied water decals over Essence Grand-Plie In Black and added a layer of top coat.






*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

16 комментариев:

  1. I love the combination with this nail polish and water decals. These water decals are cute :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautiful pumpkins! I think nail water decals is very interesting product! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ответы
    1. Thank you so much, Maria! I don't know why they look mattified on my photos, I used glossy top coat :)

      Удалить
  4. These are so cute, a proof that not all Halloween things have to be scary :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. These pumpkins are so adorable! I like them a lot :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...