14.11.2012

Pink Wednesday: Golden Rose - Morning Rose

If I'm not mistaken Selective is a new Golden Rose line.

Sunlight. Without flash.

New bottle contains 16 ml of the nail polish. The shape of the bottle is not rounded, it's triangle-like (you can see it on the photo below). Also they've added the "GR" sign on top of the lid.

Sunlight. Without flash.

And the polishes from this line have names! Yay! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

So the one I've picked is called Morning Rose and it's a light pink sheer creme.
It was a bit watery, but application wasn't too difficult. Drying time was quick.
What you see on my nails is 3 thick coats of the polish, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Thanks for reading! :)

30 комментариев:

  1. Looks good on you :)
    The name is so cute too ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Such a pretty shade.
    I love the shape of your nails!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. very beautiful! :) love that pink, looks gorgeous on you too!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh, I love the shade in this pink - it's stunning, so fresh and delicate!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Very pretty pastel pink. The bottle as a nice shape too.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. This is a really nice color. I hope this line comes over here

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Wow, you have made such a pretty mani! I must admit that I like that Golden Rose actually calls their polishes names instead of just numbers. I hope they keep on doing that :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I also hope that they will continue giving names to their polishes instead of just numbers :)

      Удалить
  8. This is such a beautiful pink! It is so delicate and feminine!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. That's such a dainty and soft colour! And it looks fantastic on you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...