10.12.2012

Avon - Tweed

In the last catalogue (in my country) Avon released 10 new shades in the Nailwear Pro+ line. I couldn't resist and picked one of them :).
The nail polish that I've picked is called Tweed and it's a gorgeous vampy red jelly.
Application and drying time were ok.
You might not noticed, but if you'll look closer you'll see a difference of my nails length on the first and the second photo :). The reason is that I had to do 2 swatching sessions. During the first one there were no sun and the polish looked like it was a plain black almost on all the photos. Only in a week or so I finally catched a pale winter sun and made a quick swatch :).
So, on the sunny photo I'm wearing 3 coats and only 2 coats on the daylight photo (both photos without top coat).
Have a good evening!

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

28 комментариев:

  1. Looks good on you ^^
    I like this kind of shades in winter :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautiful color. I have the same problems, it's impossible to catch sun :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! The most annoying part is when the sun finally comes out, but you're busy and can't make swatches :)

      Удалить
  3. Vampy and nice. This looks really lovely in the sun :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Wow, that is deep and dark and squishy. I've no idea what Avon is doing in the U.S. these days.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I love this! It is really gorgeous, and so yummy looking!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Oh my, this looks gorgeous and like you said vampy! Love it:D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...