23.12.2012

Beauty skin Glamour #19

Hi girls!
I've already showed you one Beauty skin nail polish here. The one I want to show you today comes from their Glamour line (if I'm not mistaken) and it's "called" #19.
The color is hard to describe, I'd call it a brownish purple. And this polish has a blue shimmer! :)
Unlike the first Beauty skin nail polish that I've tried this one didn't smell as bad, but it was almost impossible to apply. Seriously. It was sheer and streaky. It started to look opaque only after 4 coats and also I had to apply a layer of top coat because my nails didn't look ok without it. Drying time was really slow.
I think I've never had such a bad behaved nail polish before.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


A bit off-topic of the today's nail polish I also want to share with you information about Born Pretty Store Christmas Events, while it's not too late :).


And also you can use code CTL91 for 10 % off when you're shopping on the Born Pretty Store.

18 комментариев:

  1. What a shame that the polish didn't behave, it's a very interesting colour. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it before :)
    Merry Christmas!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I also haven't seen nail polish like this before :).
      Merry Christmas to you too!

      Удалить
  2. I really love this color and the shimmer in it! It is so pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I don't think this color is worth that trouble, but I'm not a fan of browns

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. As for me, I like some browns, but I agree that this polish doesn't worth that trouble :)

      Удалить
  4. That's a really pretty polish! I wasn't expecting to like it that much! But it looks great on the nail!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. It's a very interesting color, but annoying that is isn't problem free!
    Merry Christmas!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. It looks great on you! Definitely a unique colour

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. too bad this polish miss behaved, it is super gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...