03.12.2012

Blue Stripes (:

I was playing with the striping tape that I've got from KKcenterHK and this is what I came up with :).
The base color is Ados #551. First I was afraid to use top coat because I thought it could ruin the color of the striping tape. But I still applied it and below you can see photos with and without top coat.
This mani reminds me of Adidas :D.

Length 180 cm, width 0.6 mm.

Without top coat.

With top coat.

You can buy striping tape for 0,9 $ here.
Don't forget to use code BLGA350IR10 for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2013).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

28 комментариев:

  1. Lol, we used the same protagonist for the post of the days (even if I removed the striping tape!). I love your final result! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Cristina! :)
      Even though I didn't take part in the ABC challange this wasn't my first coincidence of posting at the same day with a challenge something that matches the letter of that day :)

      Удалить
  2. I think it looks cool! I haven't tried my striping tape yet. I don't know what's keeping me from doing it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. haha i didnt think about adidas...but as soon as i read it, i had to agree! It looks really pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I need some striping tape! This is too awesome. And you're right, it does have a strong Adidas vibe. XD

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks! While I was doing this mani I didn't think of Adidas, but once I was done... :D

      Удалить
  5. It's very pretty - I love the tape on the nail like this.
    I tried striping tape for the first time a little while ago, it's for our upcoming Artsy Wednesday.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Love how the striping tape looks! I actually found with my striping tape(that's not from KKCenterHK) The colour lasted longer with top coat. If I miss a spot the colour begins to bleed.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Have that tape in my house for a while now, never use it! Looks lovely!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I have this striping tape I like it and the mani you did with it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. You're right, it reminds me of Adidas, too :-) I think this striping tape will be very useful to you! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. My nails are dressed in Adidas here :D. Sure it will be useful! :)

      Удалить
  10. I haven't tried striping tape yet--looks like fun!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I bought some striping tape ages ago and completely forgot about it. Have to try some designs with it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...