27.12.2012

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #110

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #110 is the first nail polish that I've tried from my latest haul. It reminds me of poppies :).
#110 is milky white base with big red hex and small black glitter. I didn't have problems with application and drying time.
On the photos I'm wearing 2 coats of the nail polish + top coat.
Almost forgot, great job, Golden Rose! :)

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

30 комментариев:

  1. That's quite an interesting polish, I don't think I've seen anything quite like it before :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I also haven't seen nail polish like this before :)

      Удалить
  2. That's such a unique polish! I really like it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It's very nice, reminds me a bit about W7 Lava Flow, except the red glitters are larger in this one :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Žeeelim ih sve, jako. Moram ih imati :D Predivan je ovaj :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I've googled the translation and it seems that you liked this polish :). Thank you for your comment! :)

      Удалить
  5. I don't have anything like this in my collection... It's very interesting! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I saw this collection in Golden rose shop, but I didn't bought it, next tim I will they are awesome.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. к нам их к моему большому сожалению еще не завезли =(((
    выглядит мило)))

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...