25.12.2012

Holiday Haul

This wasn't a Christmas haul (because I'm Orthodox and we celebrate Christmas on the 7-th of January), but it was already a holiday haul :).

I'm so excited that I was able to get all nail polishes that I wanted from Golden Rose Jolly Jewels line.
I've got #109, #110, #101, #115, #111, #114 (from left to right on the photo).


Also I've got Orly Preamp, Here Comes Trouble and Golden Rose Rich Color #17. Finally new Essence Colour & Go nail polishes arrived here, I've picked Stuck On You. For the first time I've spotted a mood nail polish here, so without hesitation I've bought El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-01.


Among non-polish stuff I've got Parachute coconut oil, Essence lipstick in #53 All About Cupcake and stay all day long lasting eyeshadow in #09 For Fairies. Also I've got electric blue mascara from Golden Rose. The tube of mascara is transparent by itself so what you see is the color of mascara :).


And I just couldn't resist and bought... Zebra socks! :D

 
Last, but not least, I've got my first S-he nail polish (#340) from Aly of Mai Senza Smalto!. Thank you so much once again! :-*


Merry Christmas to all who celebrates it today! :)

28 комментариев:

  1. Great haul :)
    I would like to see El Corazon Kaleidoscope first if it's okay for you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Sorry I can't promise that I'll show it first, but I'll try to show it in the begining of January ;)

      Удалить
  2. I am drooling over the Jolly Jewels!!! I WANT!!!! :) Cute socks! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. ohh golden roses are beautiful! zebra socks!!! toooo cute!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. What a lot of nice polishes, drool-worthy - and those socks, awwww so cute :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. So jelaous, amazing haul. I wish we would have Golden Rose polishes in Slovenia, they all look so amazing. Love the socks, they're so cute. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Golden Rose :drool: I have two of those and I have this S-he 340, swatched it recently :) I hope your Christmas haul will be even more amazing than this ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I remember your beautiful swatches of S-he 340 ;)

      Удалить
  7. Great haul, I'm loving all those Jolly Jewels and especially like your socks, very cute!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. That green Orly glitter looks like it'll be a really pretty one!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. awesome haul... but that zebra socks are definitely winner, love it :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Oh, those socks!!! *___*
    The Golden Rose look amazing, they remind me of Nails Inc Sprinkles (and W7 more affordable dupes)!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...