20.12.2012

Kiko #270 (Paillettes Acqua Sparkle Touch) (over Essence - Just Rock It!)

So the beauty that I was wearing over Essence Just Rock It! was Kiko #270 (Paillettes Acqua Sparkle Touch).
Kiko #270 is a clear base with blue/green iridescent hex and small glitter.
On my photos you can see only one coat of glitter, except the last two photos, where I was wearing 2 coats. No top coat on the photos.
What do you think? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

At several angles it looks like this :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

28 комментариев:

  1. Glitters are my thing this December too, and this one is just stunning! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. What a nice glitter, I love how it looks over the blue!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This looks amazing, I found some Sparkle Touch's in Germany in October, but not this one :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Maria! I guess this one is already discontinued :(

      Удалить
  4. Oh, I have this Kiko! But now, when I saw your post I realize I should wear it on my nails more often! :-) Beautiful combination with Essence Just Rock It! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Tanja! I think I also need to wear this polish more often :)

      Удалить
  5. I love this Kiko polish, and find that it also looks very good over pastel shades

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I have this glitter. great to apply over other colours :) Beautiful combination.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. verrryyy nice on your nails :)
    i would prefer it apply over black nail polish

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Ответы
    1. Thank you! I guess this nail polish is already discontinued, but I really hope that you'll find it! :)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...