31.12.2012

Orly - Oui

It's the best time to show these swatches because I'll be wearing this nail polish as a New Year's Eve manicure :).
Orly Oui comes from the Holiday Soiree Collection. It's a purple base with golden shimmer.
Application and drying time were good. I used 3 coats here (no top coat).
I want to say thank you for being here with me this year and wish you a Happy New Year! Let the New Year be the one, where all your dreams come true! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

With Accessorize ring :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

32 комментария:

  1. It is beautiful, so rich of gold! :-) Happy New Year and all the best! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is super pretty - and I wish you a Happy New Year!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much, Maria! I also wish you a Happy New Year!

      Удалить
  3. That is absolutely stunning! Purple is my favourite colour so I just love this.
    Happy New Year to you :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. how beautiful! love that ring :) Happy New Year!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. What a pretty purple, and a fantastic ring too. I love them both.
    Happy new year to you too! :) <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Loving how that looks on you! And I hope you had a great New Year! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. очень классный)
    люблю орли нежной любовью и думаю что этот один из претендентов на будущую мою покупку)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Wow, Oui looks amazing on you--it's so perfect with your colouring! Happy New Year!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. what a beauty, love the ring :D
    wish you all the best in this year :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much, Zana! :)
      I wish you all the best in this year too! May this year be so much better than previous!

      Удалить
  10. It's so sparkly and gorgeous a great choice for celebrating new year

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...