22.01.2013

Born Pretty Store Nail Wheel Review

For today I have a review of nail wheels from Born Pretty Store.
I've got 10 pcs Clear False Nail tips Art Display Practice Wheel. The parcel arrived quickly. Nail wheels were good packed and arrived safely.
The set contains 10 nail wheels (each nail wheel has 20 nail tips on it) and can be purchased for 6.15 $.
Nail wheels are made from a pretty good clear plastic. They can be used for swatching or nail art.
When I've got nail wheels I immediatly started playing with them :).
I'm not sure why lower left corners on my photos look dark because I didn't cover the flash with my finger (I checked! :D ).


...and some blues :)


I'm totally satisfied with these nail wheels :).

In case someone doesn't know Born Pretty Store is an online shop that sells nail art, makeup and beauty products. They offer worldwide free shipping! And also you can use code CTL91 to get 10 % off your order.


*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

16 комментариев:

  1. I only have the white ones haven't tried the transparent. Nail wheels are a great way to know the colour we have :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I think so too :). I also had white nail wheels before, but they were much worse then the ones from Born Pretty Store (of course, not because of their color, but because of the quality of plastic they were made of :) )

      Удалить
  2. Nail wheels are very practical. My plan was to bring them with me when I went shopping to make sure I didn't buy polishes that are very similar to the ones I already own, but now I use them to test how polishes are, and to know what I have.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I also use them to test nail polishes and to know what I have :)

      Удалить
  3. I'm glad you like them - for swatches I use swatch sticks, but wheels are great for testing color combo's I think :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I have them too and they're really great. I use them for swatches or for trying nail art and similar. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I have them, I use them as a "storage" of all my published nail art manicures :-) So, every time a new nail art manicure is born, it goes directly to the nail wheel :-) That reminds me that the number of my free nail wheels is getting down, so I should buy another set of 10 :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. You have so many cool ideas that set of 10 might not be enough! ;)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...