18.01.2013

El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-01

Hi girls!
I'm back with a swatch of my first mood nail polish El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-01.
I suppose that El Corazon is a Russian brand. I found on the label only address in Russia, but it's not said that the nail polish was made there.
The bottle contains 14 ml of the polish and it costed 5 $.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Application was normal and drying time was regular.
For my swatches I used 2 coats and probably I should also applied a layer of top coat because this nail polish contains some gritty particles.
"Warm" and "cold" colors appeared together only when I was playing with cold and hot water. Otherwise this nail polish was always one-colored. The color could be a bit darker or a bit lighter, but most of the time it looked like on the photo below.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Close-up to show the gritty particles. They look darker than the polish.


This is how the polish looked after a really cold (with ice cubes! :D ) water.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

After a hot water the color became lighter and when I went outside to take photos, my warm wet tips quickly got colder and the color of polish became darker there. I should mention that the temperature outside was below zero :).

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

And this is what happened with the color when I first put my fingers in a hot water and then dipped half of each nail in a cold water. I hardly captured the gradient before it was gone.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Overall I'm disappointed because I hoped that gradient effect would be visible at least when I'll be going outside from a warm room. If I knew that the result would be like this I wouldn't buy this nail polish.
Have a good weekend! :)

30 комментариев:

  1. Текстура лака очень понравилась.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Мне кажется он немного шероховат :)

      Удалить
  2. This nail polish is so cool and looks great on you :)
    Bottle looks so beautifuulll ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! It would be cooler if it better showed the gradient :/

      Удалить
  3. I don't have any polish that changes colour, I would like to try it! I expected bigger difference when it passes from cold to warm, but I have to say that the colour is gorgeous! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I also expected a bigger difference :(.
      Thank you, Tanja!

      Удалить
  4. I think it's a cool effect, but I would have been disappointed too because it doesn't last longer. It's not that often you dip your fingers in ice water :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I expected more from this nail polish. Thank you very much!

      Удалить
  5. Too bad that the gradient doesn't show all the time, it's a nice color :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. It's still very beautiful as is - but it could have been cool with a stronger effect :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Wow, didn't think the polish would be so great when I saw the bottle. It's really, absolutely gorgeous!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Subtle but very pretty!

    I can see what you mean about the effect being too weak, but I'd still love to try it out.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. This is such a pretty, delicate polish in its normal state!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. i think is beautiful even considering that it did perform as expected.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. That's disappointing about the colour change, but I will say the colour itself is very pretty.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...