09.01.2013

Golden Rose Paris Magic Color #335

I hope you're not too tired of Golden Rose swatches because today I want to show you another nail polish from this brand :).
This is #335 from their Paris Magic Color line. It's a gold/green duochrome nail polish with metallic finish.
Application was ok and drying time was good.
On my nails you can see 2 coats, no top coat. There're some visible brush strokes, but I like this nail polish anyway :).
Thank you for reading!

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

34 комментария:

  1. очередной клон шанелевского Перидота)
    когда я поняла, что безумно хочу лак такого цвета, то сначала хотела взять именно ГР, потом почти купила Catrice, но провтыкала момент, и в итоге обзавелась точно таким же дуохромом от China Glaze.
    ГР судя по свотчам не хуже чем шанель) смотрится на тебе очень круто)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. gorgeous, another dupe of chanel peridot, must have in every decent collection ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing Golden Rose swatches! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I'll never get tired of Golden Rose swatches, every single one you showed was beautiful. And so is this one. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Happy New Year. the polishlLooks like a dupe for opi lizard something from the spider-men collection. Very pretty

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the green that reflects off of it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Colours like this never fail to impress :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. It's a nice one but I still haven't succumbed to all those Peridot wannabes, I don;t think I will

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. very pretty so many dupes for Peridot which is really awesome!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I usually have problems with nail polishes that have this kind of finish, I don't like to have traces of brushstrokes, but at the end when I add some nail art it's OK :-) I love Golden Rose polishes, unfortunately I can't find them in Italy, so I buy them in Belgrade when I go home :-)
    This colour looks very good on you and has a nice duo-chrome effect! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I also have problems with this kind of finish, but I still like some nail polishes that have it :). Thank you very much! :)

      Удалить
  11. gorgeous! :) it looks soo amazing, its almost whispering to me.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Another dupe for Chanel Peridot :-)? Looks very nice on you, anyway!!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...