18.02.2013

Ebalay #001

Today I want to show you glowing in the dark nail polish. I was so excited to try it because I've never tried this kind of nail polish before :).
So meet Ebalay #001 a blue glowing in the dark nail polish. The bottle contains 15 ml of the polish.
The consistency of this nail polish was weird, it was really thick. And probably because of those thickness drying time was slow. But when it comes to the "glow part" this nail polish really does its job, it glows with such a beautiful bright blue glow! :)
For my swatches I used one coat of Ebalay #001 over Kiko #344 and also a layer of top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

And a photo in the dark, but in RL it glows much brighter :).


You can buy this nail polish for 9,05 $ here.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

38 комментариев:

  1. Not much GITD effect - but you managed to make lovely swatches even if the formula was not that nice...!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Maria! GITD effect is really strong in this nail polish, but this was all I could capture with my camera :)

      Удалить
  2. Pretty blue :)
    I've never tried this kind of nail polish too.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Very beautiful nails and the nail polish looks great :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I have never heard of that brand. Beautiful blue! It will be perfect for nail art. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I think it's a Chinese brand. Unfortunately, glowing in the dark nail polish is too sheer to be worn on its own

      Удалить
  5. this polish looks great even in a daylight :D
    i know how capturing the glow in the dark effect is hard, god job :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I have one polish, that glows in the dark, but I don't like it that much. As yours mine is also very thick, but it doesn't glow a lot. And it was impossible to photograph it's glow in the dark. :/

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Maybe the thickness is a common problem for glowing in the dark nail polishes. You should try (in case you haven't try this yet :) ) to "charge" your nail polish under rays of sunlight or other source of light for a few minutes and then go to the dark room and see how it glows :)

      Удалить
  7. The mere colour is beautiful and the glowing in the dark part is just amazing. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! I think Kiko 344 that I've worn "under" glowing in the dark nail polish made a good combo with it :)

      Удалить
  8. I think it looks really cool, and I love the bottle shape :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. this is so cool :D I still don't have any that glow in the dark :(

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I simply hate thick nail polishes, they make me go crazy... :-) This is a beautiful shade of blue and it really glows!!! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. That's pretty both in the daylight and when it's dark!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...