12.02.2013

Flormar Magnetic MG08

Flormar Magnetic Twist MG08 is only my second magnetic nail polish. I've got it from a friend.
I want to show this nail polish today because it looks almost black and white on the nails and reminds me of Juventus form :). Tonight Juventus will start its journey in the round play-off of the UEFA Champions League. They will play against Celtic. So I wish Juve lots of luck! :)
Now about nail polish. I looove the multicolored shimmer that it contains :).
First coat was sheer so I used magnet only on the second coat. Drying time was fast.
No top coat on the photos.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

44 комментария:

  1. WOW, that is a lovely magnetic effect, very crisp lines!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I like flormar's magnetic nail polishes.Looks so good :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I have only two magnetic polishes and I've been thinking about buying some from the Flormar's line. This one looks amazing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! I have only two magnetic nail polishes too, both of them are Flormar's and I really like them :)

      Удалить
  4. What a beautiful color and great magnetic effect! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. What a perfect polish for tonight's game! Good luck to Juventus!! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. gorgeous color with great magnetic effect, what's there not to love :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Beautiful polish and great the magnectis worked so well

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. love it ! I don't know why but it never turns out good when Im doing this with magnets ! :(

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I'm glad you like it :). Maybe you should try another magnet?

      Удалить
  9. really good magnetic nail polish I still haven;t tried theirs but I heard all the praises

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Beautiful nail polish, I love the magnetic effect that it gives :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. The magnetic effect is so evident :-o this Flormar is really a pretty polish!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...