15.02.2013

Golden Rose Rich Color #17 With Studs From KKcenterHK

Golden Rose Rich Color #17 is a beautiful coral creme nail polish. You might notice that the color looks different on the photos with and without the accent nail. It happened because I used different cameras and unfortunately neither of them captured the color properly :(.
Application and drying time were great. For my swatches I used 2 coats of the nail polish, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

On the ring finger nail I applied 2 rows of studs and sealed them with a layer of top coat. I used circular silver 1,5mm studs from KKcenterHK. The pack contains approx 50 studs and can be purchased for 4,23 $.
KKcenterHK have a great variety of studs, you can check it here.
Also you can use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st of January 2014).

Have a good weekend! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

50 комментариев:

  1. Beautiful shade and I love how you've placed those studs ;))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautiful coral, and it does look quite different in these photos. Love the accent nail too.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! I tried my best to capture true color, but I failed :(

      Удалить
  3. Nice colour! And I absolutely love studs:D It's an easy way to decorate nails, but sooooo effective:D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It's a beautiful red - and it's so classy with the studs :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This color is absolutely stunning! And I love the studs~I've never used them before. They look amazing on you! =)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much! This is only my second manicure with studs :)

      Удалить
  6. Красота какая!!:))) А ты знаешь сколько стоит (примерно) "International shipping" в KKCenterHK?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Большое спасибо! Например, доставка этих studs без трекинг номера авиапочтой обойдется меньше доллара

      Удалить
  7. I love this color and your stud placement is so cool!! I can't wait to try this!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. nice colour :) I have a similar lacquer from Sally Hansen :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. The colour is amazing, love it! And love the studs! How long do they last?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! I weared this manicure only one day and it survived. These studs are small (only 1,5 mm), so it was easy to wear them on the nails

      Удалить
  10. Wow! Really a nice color, and the studs give it a plus!
    I suppose I should try the KK online store...
    Ps. new follower, your blog is gorgeous, I hope you'll visit mine and find it interesting :)

    Alice in WonderNails
    Alice on Facebook

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. This one's so beautiful, I had to have it. And it's really hard to capture the real colour.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! I really tried my best to capture it :(

      Удалить
  12. That's a really nice base colour, and great work with the studs. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. It really looks different in these photos, I love it on first photo :-) And it looks gorgeous with studs! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! I think it looks closer to the realistic color on the first photo ;)

      Удалить
  14. Love the shape of your nails. Pretty studs and colour :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. This is such a pretty color! I love the studs you added on top!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. Pretty color, love the shape of your nails, so perfect.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. ищу корал на лето, и на этот экземпляр обращу внимание при первой возможности ;)
    жаль, что не удалось поймать его настоящий цвет. на фото выглядит и вправду как два разных лака.)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Коралловые, как и неоны тяжело фотографируются :(. Лак этот я могу смело рекомендовать :)

      Удалить
  18. i really like the studs on this coral red :) they look great!!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...