27.02.2013

S-he Stylezone #340

This is my first S-he nail polish. I've got it from Aly of Mai Senza Smalto!. A huge thank you Aly one more time! :-*
I wore this nail polish in January and made swatches back then, but due to the incident that happened to my camera the swatches were gone :(. So I had to redo them, but I didn't want to take photos in the cloudy weather because I wanted to show the amazing shimmer that this nail polish contains. And catching a sunny winter day took a while :).
S-he Stylezone #340 is an olive green nail polish with beautiful copper shimmer. Application and drying time were good. I used 2 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

34 комментария:

  1. Green and copper shimmer are gorgeous together. Looks so pretty :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Офигенно классный лак.
    кусаю себе локти за то, что не купила лаков этой марки, когда были в Праге =(((

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This looks so different in the bottle than it does on the nail. It is so gorgeous, though!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! I've noticed that often nail polish on my bottle photos look a bit different than on swatches. I guess it's caused with the angle of the sun rays (it's different when I take photos of the bottles and swatches). In this particular case the difference also might be explained with the different cameras that I've used for these photos :)

      Удалить
  4. oooo wow, that really is a nice shimmer! It's good that you let it shine! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! The beauty of this shimmer deserved to be seen so it was worth waiting for a sunny day :)

      Удалить
  5. It's so pretty. I don't know, why I haven't notice it before. Need to get it. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. WOW looks Essie Armed and ready - only with a more evident shimmer - beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I've just googled Armed And Ready and they really seem to look similar :)

      Удалить
  7. Amazing color, I have in their old round bottle and love it a lot.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. It looks simply stunning on you (and I'm so glad you like it)!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Wow, din't expect the awesomeness ;-) I have a thing for shimmer, it catches my eye everytime. And never this colour polish with golden shimmer, wow!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. This is such a fabulous colour! I'm a sucker for greens like this :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...