01.03.2013

Ados #549

My first post of this spring is about amazing blue nail polish called Ados Extra Long Lasting #549.
This nail polish is a semi-jelly. It applies nicely and dries quickly.
For my swatches I used 3 coats of nail polish, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

I noticed that this nail polish looks pretty close to Kiko #336 which I adore. I didn't make comparison on the nails, but here is bottles comparison :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Have a nice weekend! :)

34 комментария:

  1. Looks so pretty :)
    You're right. They are really similiar ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Красивый цвет)
    у меня есть два представитела марки, оба очень равятся))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! У меня пока 3 лака Ados и я тоже ими довольна :)

      Удалить
  3. Ответы
    1. This color is really gorgeous :). Thank you very much!

      Удалить
  4. I simply LOVE this shade of blue - it's so gorgeous!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Great colour. It does look similar to the kiko one :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Fantastic shade of blue... :-) Looks good on your nails! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This shade of blue is beautiful! I need something like this!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...