31.03.2013

El Corazon Charm and beauty #885

Today's nail polish is El Corazon #885 from the Charm and beauty Collection. I've got it from Scarlet company.
#885 is a greyish blue creme nail polish. For my swatches I used 2 easy coats without top coat.
I didn't have problems with application and drying time.
Nail polishes from the Charm and beauty Collection supposed to glow in the night club, but I didn't have a chance to try my nail polish out there :).

Orthodox Easter this year will be only on the 5-th of May, but I wish a happy Easter for those who celebrates it today! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

37 комментариев:

  1. Happy Easter. This is one beautiful blue colour. Haven't seen a blue like this in ages, usually bright ones or neon.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. очень красивый синий.)
    такой джинсовый и летний))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Your nails look amazing. My ones now are very short:) Pretty blue shade.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Not only the colour is fabulous but the bottle design as well! Love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Incredibly beautiful blue! I like your nails, they are getting longer! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. so beautiful! your hands and nails are so pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...