21.03.2013

El Corazon Confetti #509a

Here is another El Corazon nail polish that I've got from Scarlet company.
This nice blue glitter is called El Corazon Confetti #509a.
It was opaque after 2 coats and had a quick drying time.
I tried wearing it both with and without top coat and I love both looks :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

This is how it looks without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

And on the photos below you can see how it looks with top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

What do you think?
Thanks for reading!

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

42 комментария:

  1. It's so beautiful and looks gorgeous on you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow that looks amazing! Both with and without topcoat!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It's so beautiful - but I prefer it with top coat!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. очень яркий и красивый лак))
    чертовски жалею, что у нас EC очень сложно достать.
    на твоих ноготках загляденье просто ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Большое спасибо! El Corazon можно купить он-лайн на http://elcorazon.com.ua/

      Удалить
  5. This is amazing shade, definitely the one, I would love to have in my stash. :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Wow, what a nice surprise, it's amazing! Didn't know what to expect when I saw the bottle

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I think it looks amazing!! How much did it cost? :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. This one is gorgeous I like it without top coat more

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. whoa this is beautiful. I have one like this by Barry M. Looks stunning in daylight.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. The colour is amazing! I like it in both versions, maybe I like it a little bit more with top coat! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. It's rather pretty, though I prefer it when there is glitter in different sizes.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...