17.03.2013

El Corazon - Dalmatian (over China Glaze - Rich & Famous)

Today I want to show you a combination that I made with one of the art top coats that I've got from Scarlet company.
This is El Corazon Dalmatian, a clear base full of small and tiny black glitter.
The glitter spreads nicely. I applied 1 coat over China Glaze Rich & Famous.
What do you think of this combo? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

38 комментариев:

  1. Of course I like this combo so much, looks great on you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Cute! They could have also named it Black Baby Polka Dots^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! I like Black Baby Polka Dots name :)

      Удалить
  3. i love that the glitter is not to dense.. looks amazing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. that is one pretty dalmatian! :) beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Ответы
    1. Thank you very much, Maria! I agree with you it reminds a pepper :)

      Удалить
  6. Looks very pretty! I like the fact that the black glitters are so tiny! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. very pretty, love the base color too great combo .. i bet it would look great over a light yellow

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you very much! Oh yes, I should definitely try it over light yellow! :)

      Удалить
  8. This one is a bit less glitters than the l'oreal confetti. Pretty.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...