08.03.2013

El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-26

Happy Women's Day! :)
If you remember in January I wrote about my not so good experience with my first mood nail polish called El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-01. So when in February I got email from the general director of a company El Corazon I felt like "oops" :). She wrote that it's a pity that the nail polish that I've tried had problems with the thermoeffect. Also she proposed me to try some of their products if I was interested. Of course I was interested :). She suggested me to try mood nail polishes with the new thermo pigment (Kaleidoscope nail polishes with numbers from t-21 to t-28). I've picked 2 mood nail polishes and 3 nail polishes from other El Corazon collections and they also sent me 3 extra. You'll be seeing all them in the next posts :).

Today's nail polish is called El Corazon Kaleidoscope t-26. It's a purple/pink mood nail polish with a semi-matte finish.
I applied 2 easy coats without top coat. Drying time was good.
As for longevity, I wore this nail polish for 3 days and got only a minimal tip wear.
Unlike t-01 this nail polish didn't contain any gritty particles and the thermoeffect was so much better.
They claim that the transition temperature is 23 degrees Celsius. I did not measure the temperature, but it was not necessary because this nail polish did its job :).

Sunlight. Without flash.
Cold water = purple

Daylight. Without flash.
Half dipped in a hot water :)

Daylight. Without flash.
Hot water = pink

Daylight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Here is a group photo of the nail polishes that I've got from the Scarlet company for review.


*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

30 комментариев:

  1. This nail polish is so cool :)
    I wonder El Corazon nail polishes so much. I'm looking forward to reading your posts about them ^^

    Happy Women's Day Irina :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yes, it's really cool :). Thank you very much! Happy Women's Day to you too! :)

      Удалить
  2. This one switches very nicely, and you got some real gems there :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. That's a strong and fun color change unlike many others I have seen!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. What a great bunch of polishes you got!! I'm looking forward to seeing them all :) <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. It's stunning! I love it! <3 Nice polishes you got! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. love this kind of polishes :D
    your nails look amazing *.*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Wooow this is super awesome! Love the color too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. This is really pretty! The transition is beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...