27.04.2013

Best Blog Award

Thank you very much Raine from Lacquer Lily for giving me Best Blog Award!
Raine nominated my blog back in march, but I didn't have time to accept this award properly.

This award is for new and upcoming blogs with less than 200 followers (well, my blog can't be defined as new, but I still have less than 200 followers :) ).
The rules for the award are to answer the questions posed to you by the blog that nominated you, nominate 20 more upcoming blogs with less than 200 followers and write 11 of your own questions for them.


The questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to share my love for nail polishes with other nail polish addicts.
2. What is your favorite style of nail art?
I'm not good at nail art, I need to work on my skills.
3. How long have you been blogging?
My blog is almost 2 years old.
4. What is your favorite aspect of having a blog?
The same as the reason why I started blogging - I can talk about nail polishes with people that have the same interest :).
5. What is something unique about you?
I haven't figured it yet :).
6. Where is your favorite vacation destination?
A seaside.
7. If you could be anyone from history, who would you be?
Difficult question :). And honestly, I don't know.
8. What do you do for work/ where do you go to school?
Office work.
9. What is your favorite food?
Pizza.
10. What is a pet peeve of yours?
A life level in my country.
11. What is your favorite TV show?
I don't watch TV shows.

I nominate:
Baby's Dolce Vita
Beauty blog by Tina
Beautylicious
by Ksenija 
Hard Lacquer
Katiee's Beauty World
Lisas Nails - Nail art, Acrylics, Gels and tutorials
Ljubica's Nails
Mad Moon Nail Polish 
MANIA - ANI
Marry's raveland
Misery Loves Blue...
Mostly nail polish
Nailphotos by Lani
NailTalk
Oink If You Love OPI
Roksolana`s Blog
Shelby's Swatches
shine eye's shiny nails
Sweet Berry

I'll cheat a little and ask you the same questions that I've just answered. Hope you don't mind :).
  • Why did you start blogging?
  • What is your favorite style of nail art?
  • How long have you been blogging?
  • What is your favorite aspect of having a blog?
  • What is something unique about you?
  • Where is your favorite vacation destination?
  • If you could be anyone from history, who would you be?
  • What do you do for work/ where do you go to school?
  • What is your favorite food?
  • What is a pet peeve of yours?
  • What is your favorite TV show?

14 комментариев:

  1. Thank you Irina!
    I definitely must answer this tag as soon as possible... :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Number 6. Mine too :D Number 10 oh tell me about it >.<

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. About #10 - life here is kinda quest :D. Try to survive on the monthly salary in 150 (!!!) euros (and the prices here are the same as in the other european countries).

      Удалить
  3. Thank you so much for giving me the award! Very sweet of you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. congrats :D
    i live by the seaside, so i really don't need to go anywhere on summer vacation ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks!
      That's so awesome! :) As for me I need to spend an hour to go to the seaside :)

      Удалить
  5. Congrats and thank you! :) I've missed so many posts these past weeks, now I'm reading them all. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...