28.04.2013

Born Pretty Store Goodies Review

As all of you probably may know Born Pretty Store carries a lot of nail related products, but today I will show you something different :).
This time I've picked a super cool eagle claw bracelet for review.
This bracelet is available in gold (#1) and silver (#2) colors. I picked a silver one.
Each bracelet costs 5,22 $.
Bracelet size: 4cm (max width), 1.5cm (minimum width).



This bracelet is pretty heavy and the quality is good. There're no any sharp angles on the bracelet.
I really love it and to show you the look on the hand my sister agreed to be a hand model :).



Born Pretty Store also sent me Pro Individual Eyelash Extensions Curve 0.15x8mm, but I don't wear false eyelashes and I don't even have a glue for them :(.
This is how individual eyelash extensions look like.




Don't forget that you can use code CTL91 to get 10 % off your order when you shop on the Born Pretty Store.


Have a good Sunday evening! I'll be back tomorrow with a nail post :).

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

14 комментариев:

  1. That bracelet is amazing! I was looking for a similar ring I saw some time ago on the net... What for a parure they could be together! XD

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. That bracelet is super cool, I've been looking at that too!
    And how nice that your sister is willing to model for you! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. bracelet is so cool :D
    i want fake eyelashes too :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you, Zana! These are not like regular false eyelashes, they supposed to be used for individual eyelash extensions (you need to apply every tiny eyelash separately)

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...