04.04.2013

El Corazon - Dreams In Dotty (over El Corazon Charm and beauty #885)

On top of El Corazon Charm and beauty #885 that I showed in my previous post I applied El Corazon art top coat Dreams In Dotty. I've got this nail polish also from Scarlet company.
Dreams In Dotty is a clear base with hex and small white matte glitter. Drying time was quick.
I wanted to show this combo back on Tuesday, but I don't have much free time lately :(.

Sunlight. Without flash.

I wore 2 coats of Dreams In Dotty, but I also took photos with one coat on my nails. So on the next 2 photos you can see 1 coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

And on the photos below you can see 2 coats.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Have a good evening! :)

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

40 комментариев:

  1. Сніг падає... Зима...)) Гарний манікюр!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ответы
    1. Thank you! I don't know Polish language, but I understood what you wrote without translator :)

      Удалить
  3. Two coats are better and I love this combo :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Ответы
    1. Thank you! Again though I don't know Polish language, I understood what you wrote without translator :)

      Удалить
  5. If tou apply it with black nail polish,seems like stars in the sky:) but I love this look too:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! You're right, it should look amazing over black :)

      Удалить
  6. очень люблю топы такого плана. у меня есть похожий от Dance Legend и уже ставший легендой Опишный пирует.))
    но они все равно отличаются. тот который от DL больше насыщен частичками, от Ель коразон более нежно смотрится.)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! У меня пока только один топ такого плана :)

      Удалить
  7. This one is looking like the snow is falling :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Pretty! Like someone else said it looks like snow!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. It's very pretty, reminds me of Nubar White Polka Dot...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Have to say it again, love the design of the bottle! Very cute sparkle mani!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. very nice combo, I think I would prefer if the glitter was more dense

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Hello there, I was searching for some El Corazon swatches and I ended up here... :)

    This combo is really lovely!

    Cheers from Italy!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Beautiful colours. Until now I like all the shades you shown from this brand :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Mmmm... that's a delicious polish. You've shown some really cool polishes recently!! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...