14.04.2013

El Corazon Fire Works #fw-05

As I wrote before Scarlet company sent me 2 nail polishes from El Corazon Fire Works Collection. The first one I have already showed you here and today I want to show the second :).
It's called El Corazon Fire Works #fw-05 and it's a gorgeous purple jelly base with holo bar glitter.
Application was ok, drying time was regular.
For my swatches I used 3 coats of the nail polish. Photo in the shade shows nail polish with a layer of top coat, sunny swatches - without it.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

40 комментариев:

  1. I'm not big on bar glitter but this looks amazing :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Какой уникальный лак! супер!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Not a fan of the thin bar glitter but this is still pretty! And the name suits it perfectly :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. wow, i love it! i'm a big fan of holo bar glitter!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. It's funny how bar glitter divides a group of people :) It's a lovely colour!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love the color and the effect in the glitters - but not so much the shape ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Первые свотчи на этот лак, где он мне реально понравился! Красивый маникюр и замечательно показан лак!

    *буду рада взаимному знакомству)http://magiclaquer.blogspot.ru/

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Большое спасибо! В жизни он еще красивее :).
      Добро пожаловать ко мне в блог! :)

      Удалить
  8. Я вже замовила його чекаю)) Дуже гарний колір бази. А манікюр - класний!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Дякую! Мені також дуже подобається колір бази :)

      Удалить
  9. I'm not usually in love with bar glitters but this polish really caught my eye. This violet is gorgeous and the final look is awesome *___*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. although i don't like bar glitters, this polish really looks awesome :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. OMG this is soooo pretty! And it looks great on you!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...